The Spirit Medical Systems MS300 Semi-Recumbent Stepper is intended to be used in aiding in the physical rehabilitation process for patients with orthopedic and neurological problems. Also used in sports medicine, wellness and general conditioning programs.
Typical applications for this product are:
- Patient warm up before physical therapy session
- Have the patient pedal to improve range of motion after knee / hip / ankle / shoulder or wrist surgery.
- Allow patients to perform cardiovascular exercise
Unique uses for the Spirit MS300:
- Self adjustable step length allows patients to pedal in smaller range of knee motion, from 5 degrees to full range.
- Arms are linked with a 1 to 1 ratio to the foot pedals for ease of coordination. Arms can also be used alone without stepping with feet.
- Symmetry program measures balance between left and right pedal and/or arm stroke.
- Graphical Bio-feedback display motivates patients to maintain even power symmetry between left and right legs. If measuring arms only the graph and power readings will be reversed.
Other features of the MS300:
- Work range up to 750 watts.
- Indexed seat positioning accommodates users from 4′ 10″ to 6′ 7″
- Heart Rate monitoring using the hand grips or optional heart rate chest-strap.
With a medical recumbent stepper from Portland Fitness, individuals are able to exercise in a seated, horizontal position, allowing those with strength or stability issues to benefit from low-impact cardiovascular and lower body exercise while being seated. Being able to perform exercises in a seated position minimizes strain on the back, legs, and knees, which is perfect for those who may have physical limitations or ailments that make it difficult to exercise. The motion of our medical recumbent steppers at Portland Fitness is different than that of a recumbent bicycle in the way the user pushes the pedals forward and back in a linear motion.
The Spirit MS300 seated stepper here at Portland Fitness is ideal for individuals with orthopedic and neurological problems who are undergoing physical rehabilitation. Use it to warm up before a physical therapy session, or to improve range of motion following knee, hip, ankle, shoulder, or wrist surgery. This semi-recumbent stepper is also a perfect fit for sports medicine, wellness, and general conditioning programs, allowing individuals to perform cardio exercise in a seated position. The frame design allows users with limited mobility to step through for ease of access.
Our medical semi-recumbent stepper machine at Portland Fitness features a self-adjustable step length, which permits a smaller range of knee motion while pedaling. The arm handles with cushioned grip are linked to the motion of the foot pedals in a one-to-one ratio for easier coordination, and may be used alone to isolate upper body exercise when desired. The high-density reclining foam seat accommodates individual heights ranging from 4’ 10” to 6’ 7”. Heart rate monitoring is delivered via the hand grips or an optional heart-rate chest strap.
Self-adjusting linear step range from 1 to 12.5 inches and a seat with recline and fore/aft adjustment.
High Density foam seat pads and cushioned multi-grip handles.
Ease of Access
Step-through frame design for users with limited mobility.
Heart Rate % Profile
There is a bar graph integrated into the console that lets you know where your heart rate is in relation to projected maximum (calculated when you enter your age in the programming section of each program).
|Net Weight:||258 lbs.|
|Max User Weight:||440 lbs.|
|Overall Dimensions:||67” x 35” x 48”|
|Power:||100−240 volts AC (standard power supply)|
TUV listed to UL 60601-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60601-1:08, CE conformity to EN 60601-1 EMC, Compliance to EN 60601-1-2