The CIC850 is a high performance exercise cycle at Portland Fitness that is extremely versatile. Magnetic resistance, commercial grade Hutchinson poly-v belt, 4-way seat and handlebar adjustability, and heavy-duty three-piece crank provide a low-maintenance solution to your high-performance needs. The combination of a large LCD Bluetooth console and adjustable tablet holder allows users to use their phone or tablet to help train with 3rd party apps. This stationary bike from Portland Fitness also allows for small dumbbells to be stored right under your seat for easy access during workouts and the dual water bottle holders keep hydration within reach.
- This Portland Fitness exercise cycle has a wireless LCD console with backlight and Bluetooth FTMS connectivity with 3rd party apps
- Magnetic resistance for smooth and consistent, maintenance-free operation
- Commercial grade Hutchinson poly-v belt is both smooth and reliable
- Adjustable steel tablet holder is PVC coated for durability
- Dumbbell holder keeps small dumbbells accessible during workouts
- Dual pedal design provides options for both SPD and toe-clip convenience
- This Portland Fitness exercise cycle features black anodized aluminum alloy seat and handlebar posts with high-visibility settings for quick reference