- Total-body workout with a natural 12” arched step motion
- 6 programs with up to 20 levels of resistance
- Narrow 2” pedal spacing (Q-Factor) with 2 degrees of pedal inversion
- Multiple hand grip positions for maximum workout variety
- Built-in dual cup holders and phone/tablet holder
- Compact space saving design with best-in-class warranty
The Spirit Fitness CVC800 Vertical Climber combines the natural 12” arched stepping action and narrow 2” pedal spacing (Q-Factor) with an effective upper body workout in a compact space saving design. It is a fantastic way to get a heart-healthy, total body workout. With 6 programs, 20 levels of resistance, and multiple hand grip positions, users of all types can customize their workout to their fitness level. Features like the built-in cup holders and phone/tablet holder help make working out more enjoyable while the magnetic resistance provides a smooth, quiet experience. The heavy-duty steel frame and moving parts like the large 23 lb flywheel and concave roller wheel system are protected by durable, easy-to-clean, custom-molded shrouds to ensure the safety and longevity of you and your machine. The CVC800 is fitted with levelers and transportation wheels to make sure your machine is stable, secure, and right where you want it to be.