The Inspire FT2 at Portland Fitness is both a home Functional Trainer and Smith Machine BUT does not require Weight Plates. Instead, it all operates off of the selectorized stacks. No more weight plates on the floor or missing! This unit also has a weight multiplier which will allow the user to achieve 330lbs on any smith exercise.
- Unique design of this home functional trainer and smith machine at Portland Fitness integrates Olympic bar and weight stacks, eliminating the need for Olympic weight plates
- Dual pulley system adjusts to 32 positions for unlimited functional training capabilities
- Pull-up bar is adjustable in height to accommodate lower ceilings
- Optional leg extension/leg curl attachment conveniently hooks up to weight stacks for a smooth, commercial feel
- Innovative weight multiplier feature doubles maximum resistance to accommodate heavy lifters
- Frame: Heavy-duty rectangular and round tubular steel
- Powder Coated Finish: The Electrostatic Powder Coat offers a durable, maintenance free finish
- Bearing System: Precision steel ball bearing system provides a smooth, maintenance free action
- Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon
- Dual Independent Weight Stacks: The dual weight stacks on this home functional trainer and smith machine at Portland Fitness allow you to work each side of the body independently for a more balanced workout
- Weight Stacks: Two 160 lb. commercial weight stacks with center drilled holes and magnetic weight pin for safety
- Accessories: Tricep rope, pair of D handles, straight bar, EZ curl bar, ankle cuff, two water bottles, multi-function belt, swing handle, 2 – 5lb. add-on weights, exercise booklet
- Options Available: 2 – 50lb. weight stack add-ons available, which upgrades the two weight stacks to 215lbs.
Warranty: Residential: Limited Lifetime on frame and all parts. Light Commercial: Limited 10yr. on frame and all parts. Supervised settings only.
Dimensions: 61″ wide x 58″ deep without bench; minimum height 84″; maximum height 88″