The unique and stylish HOIST® Mi6 is a personal pulley gym that is engineered with the innovative excellence and aesthetic appeal that the fitness industry has come to expect from HOIST. This gym provides a complete range of functional training exercises designed to obtain maximum results and achieve a strong and versatile body. The Mi6 is engineered to build multiple muscle groups through smooth, rhythmic, and continuous movements that support the body as it moves through life.
Whether your fitness goals involve whole-body strengthening, specific muscle groups, or just whatever you feel like, the Hoist Mi6 is the perfect Portland functional trainer for getting started. As an adjustable pulley gym system, the Hoist Mi6 is designed to accommodate a huge variety of different workouts at different angles. The system’s pulley columns are made to rotate a full 360 degrees. This means that you will get a smooth and fluid workout no matter what you are trying to do. Also, each pulley cable can be used entirely independent from the other. Our Portland functional trainer pulley gym is also designed to be quiet. This feature is great for both a public and private workout environment. Users can concentrate on their exercises without the annoying sound of slamming metal and machinery. There are also a variety of convenient space-saving features. Our Portland functional trainer is made to easily fit into the corner of a gym or home workout space. The machine features neat and compact fully enclosed weight holders. There is an accessory rack, bottle holder, and towel hook so that users can store everything they need easily. Contact our team to learn more about our Portland pulley gym equipment today.
- A streamlined design conceals all of the unit’s hardware from view and includes an Adjustable Tablet Housing
- Pulley columns combine full 360 degree rotation, a unique patent pending Integrated Adjustment System and Quick-Release Adaptors to provide smooth and easy one-handed adjustments
- 28 pulley adjustment points per column allow for sides to be independently or together
- Integrated Recessed Accessory Rack, Bottle Holders and Towel Hooks offer convenient storage of accessories and personal items
- Silent Steel® weight system eliminates metal to metal contact between plates and guide rods for a quiet motion.
- Fully enclosed weight stacks offer clean lines, additional safety and noise reduction
- Compact, walk-through design requires minimal floor space and is designed to easily fit into a corner
- Split Weight Cabling™ delivers 50% resistance to the pulleys for increased cable travel (114” with strap handles)
- Multi-position chin-up bar with diamond pattern for improved grip
- Comes standard with 300 lbs of total weight (150 lbs per side) and is upgradable to 400 lbs
- Product Width: 54.00″ (137 cm)
- Product Height: 83.00″ (211 cm)
- Product Length: 37.75” (96 cm)
- Machine Weight: 610.5 lbs. (277 kg)
- Max user weight for Pull-Up Bar is 300 lbs