CAREERS WITH PORTLAND FITNESS EQUIPMENT
Portland Fitness Equipment is Hiring!
Positions: Salesperson, Service Tech and Delivery Guy
Do you feel passionate about helping people achieve their fitness goals? If so, we want to talk to you! At our Portland fitness shop, we sell the top brands of professional quality exercise equipment and workout machines for home and commercial gyms. We are a locally owned fitness equipment company with showrooms in Portland, Beaverton, and Clackamas, and we sell and service most major brands of fitness equipment.
Our team of fitness enthusiasts lives by the motto “Work hard, play hard.” If this sounds like you, but you don’t have prior experience in the industry, no worries—we’ll train you! Our fitness shop in Portland offer a competitive compensation package with all the benefits and perks. Plus, you’ll get to work in a great environment, surrounded by an amazing group of passionate fitness enthusiasts.
We need someone who will work with customers to help them select the perfect exercise products at our Portland store, so you’ll stay up to date on your product knowledge through educational classes that we provide. You’ll maintain relationships with customers, vendors, and teammates; attend staff meetings and trainings; help train new staff members; maintain knowledge of accessories, financing options, and promotions; tend to incoming phone calls and queries through our website; and manage customer and appointment data in our computer system.
As part of our team, you’ll receive paid medical, dental, and pharmacy benefits. We also offer paid time off, major holidays off, an employee purchase plan, employee assistance program, wellness program, IRA with employer match, and many other perks. If you’re excited about the opportunity to help people meet their fitness goals, and this sounds like an exciting career opportunity for you, fill out our online form. (Please, no soliciting, recruiters, or headhunters.)
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Help customers choose their exercise products at our store in Portland, explaining options and features, value-add products and services (product knowledge is your best friend)
- Maintain relationship with customers, vendors and teammates
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all fitness, accessories, financing options, and promotions
- Manage all required customer and appointment data in computer system
- Receive incoming queries (either phone or internet)
- Attend all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
- Follow all safety and security procedures
- Help educate/train new staff members
- Perform other duties as assigned
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Paid Medical, Dental, Pharmacy
- Closed Major Holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee purchase plan
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness Program
- Simple IRA w/employer match
- Bi-Weekly paychecks – auto deposit
- Perks and much more!
To apply, please fill out the form below.