Designed on the solid CU800 platform, the CU800ENT incorporates touchscreen technology on a large 15.6” entertainment display. Users can screen mirror from their phone so they can watch whatever they want. Pre-loaded apps also give users the ability to stay entertained with popular streaming, news, and social media content. And if that isn’t enough, the facility can enable the ability to watch cable TV through an HDMI and cable box connection. From the 40 levels of resistance and numerous program options to the extra-smooth ride and heavy-duty feel, the CU800ENT has everything you could want in an upright bike.
The CU800ENT features a modern 15.6” touchscreen display and electronics package that allows your clients to screen mirror from their phone, watch cable TV, or stream shows, news, and social media content. The USB charging port, cooling fan, and user-intuitive design appeal to a wide range of users. Preset programs provide a variety of popular workouts for the average user while heart rate control and custom programs are available for more serious users.
- Large 15.6” touchscreen with screen mirroring*, TV, and streaming/news/social media apps.
- 3 different workout display modes give users a variety of workout feedback
- Oversized foot pedals with fast latching system
- Padded ergonomic seat with fore/aft/up/down adjustments provide extra comfort and a customizable fit
- 40 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers
- Contact and telemetric heart rate options to help keep clients in their effective training zone
- Adjustable cooling fan and USB charging port enhances the user’s experience