Portland Fitness Keiser M3i Indoor Bike
When you’re in the market for a quality indoor stationary bike suitable for your home gym, consider the Keiser M3i Indoor Bike at Portland Fitness. With a compact footprint, this exercise bike is conveniently sized for the user with space constraints. The Keiser M3i model offers a smooth and quiet ride due to magnetic resistance and a lightweight rear flywheel. The V-shape frame provides for easy access, regardless of the rider’s size, shape, weight or build—similar to getting on and off of a recumbent bike. And a variety of resistance levels offer just the right challenge for riders of any fitness level.
The M3i Indoor Bike at our Portland location offers advanced connectivity, great for the gym or the home user, and is compatible with 15 fitness apps without the need for a subscription. Use the bike with or without the apps for challenging cycling workouts or interval or cross-training. This quiet stationary bike at Portland Fitness comes with an easy-to-read console that clearly displays heart rate, calories burned, time, distance, and more. A convenient resistance knob allows you to easily control the tension to adjust the difficulty, and the LCD screen indicates which gear you’re riding in.
The four-way adjustable seat allows the rider to move the seat forward and backward, in addition to up and down, and the handlebars are adjustable four ways as well—all built with maximum fit and comfort in mind. Dual hybrid pedals with SPD clips on one side and adjustable toe cages on the other side allow for the use of cycling cleats or everyday athletic shoes, depending on the rider’s preference. You’ll find the Keiser M3i indoor bike at our Portland store to be a low-maintenance, durable, and reliable piece of cardio equipment with features that make it the ideal bike suited for your fitness goals.
Reach out to us to learn more about the Keiser M3i Indoor Bike or visit Portland Fitness Equipment to try this quiet stationary bike out for yourself!
- V-shaped frame to accommodate riders of all body shapes and sizes
- Magnetic resistance for a smooth and quiet workout
- Infinite incremental resistance changes
- Rear-wheel design for protection from sweat and corrosion
- Transport wheels for ease of transport
- Revolutionary re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
- Self-tensioning, zero maintenance Poly-V® Belt Drive for low maintenance and reliability
- Intuitive, simple to read console displaying cadence, power, Kcals, heart rate, ride time, odometer, trip distance, and gear, all on one screen
- Keiser Integrated Technology: advanced connectivity for the gym and your home
- EN957-10 certification for power accuracy, safety and environmental friendliness
- Robust adjustment knobs that require less maintenance than cam-locks
- Four-way adjustable seat
- Four-way adjustable handlebars
- Media tray, stretch pads, water bottle holder
- Keiser education and certifications available