Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the ROC-IT® line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm. As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Easy-to-use, the gas shock assisted adjustable back pad accommodates varying arm lengths
- Self-aligning roller pad automatically adjusts to reduce potential stress of the ankle joints
- Starts the body in a upright posture, then rocks rearward during the exercise providing a greater range-of-motion and a more natural hinge movement
- Rocking movement lowers the hips to maintain a posterior pelvic tilt to better load the quadriceps muscle
- Designed to reduce shear forces and stresses to the knee joints and limit lower back muscle involvement
- Labeled pivot alignment points