Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the ROC-IT® line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm. As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Each exercise arm has dual pivots for user defined exercise path
- Swiveling handles self align to the user’s wrist during exercise
- Starts with the exercise handles positioned at the upper-chest level, then rocks rearward which recruits the mid and low chest muscles during exercise movement
- Designed to reduce the stresses placed upon the anterior shoulder capsule associated with horizontal extension and internal rotation of the arm
- Ratcheting seat adjustment