HOIST® LeMond® Series exercise bikes are designed in partnership with three-time Tour de France champion, Greg LeMond. Built for use in home settings, the RevMaster Sport combines the high quality features of the original Lemond RevMaster with the traditional handlebar - making it our most affordable model. Not only does the RevMaster Sport give you a terrific workout, it's fun to ride - with easy adjustments to the seat and handlebars to make your workout comfortable and effective.
- The RevMaster frame is made using a 17 step manufacturing process for quality and durability.
- Belt: The RevMaster Sport uses a smooth Kevlar belt instead of a chain. The result - a smooth and QUIET!! ride. Never needs to be replaced due to stretch, or oiled like the chain bikes do.
- Brake Pad: Designed with the resistance pad on top of the flywheel for improved long-term durability.
- Brake & Resistance: Designed for ease of use, the resistance knob adjusts easily. Just turn the knob to adjust (increase or decrease) the intensity of your workout. By simply pressing down on the same knob, the braking system activates quickly and safely. Micro turn adjustment allows smooth, safe transitions to higher intensity levels.
- Cranks: Designed to withstand greater force loads than conventional bikes, the LeMond RevMaster Sport features an exceptionally strong custom BMX bottom bracket and cranks for exceptional product durability.
- Floor Levelers: Easy adjustment for uneven floor surfaces.
- Flywheel: Drop in mounting - easy service, no adjustments ever needed, easy to reach high RPMs with less "runaway" feeling and safe for knees.
- Frame: This frame is more stable and allows fast, easy access to all seat, handlebar & height adjustments. This creates a comfortable, high performance custom fit for all users! Steel main frame undergoes a 17-step rust inhibitor process prior to durable powder coat process.
- Classic Handlebars (not original style handlebars): Traditional handlebar design which allows multiple hand positions and ease of use - does not accept Lemond RevMaster Pilot.
- Micro-Adjust Fit: No more holes limiting adjustment options! Height and fore/aft measurement ruler marks allow for quick adjustments for a proper fit every time.
- Saddle: Anatomically designed, ultra comfortable saddle, that provides proper support for indoor workouts.
- Saddle Adjustment: The numbered dual position seat slider for fore/aft fit provides more than enough range to properly fit almost any person, regardless of height. Suggestion: A taller person may want to use the front hole of the slider, which enables this saddle to be moved further back.
- Transport Wheels: Designed for easy transport! A rock-solid construction and the extra-wide base ensure outstanding stability.
- V-Clamp: Unique V-clamp and rotated tube design for enhanced stability.
- Water Bottle Holder: Water-bottle holder is mounted to the handlebars allowing you to take a drink without disrupting your exercise form.
- Product Width: 23.00” (58 cm)
- Product Height: 45.00” (114 cm)
- Product Length: 45.00” (114 cm)
- Machine Weight: 112 lbs. (51 kg)
The REVMASTER SPORT Cycling Bike is manufactured to the most exacting standards - with 100% of all bikes tested prior to final packaging to insure customer satisfaction. This allows us to offer you an exceptional warranty.
ACCESSORIES AND OPTIONS
Optional: Dual Sided Pedals (extra charge - $99)