The LeMond® Elite cycle bike offers an exceptional workout with sophisticated upgrades that stand up to the rigorous workouts of a club environment. Designed in partnership with three-time Tour de France champion Greg LeMond, this cycle bike comes with a long list of stand-out qualities. The rear flywheel design offers protection from sweat and corrosion and the maintenance-free magnetic resistance system provides smooth, frictionless resistance. Technology upgrades like wattage readout and the one-of-a-kind CaloriePUMP that tracks calories with each pedal stroke make this Portland Fitness’s elite exercise bike. This exercise bike at Portland Fitness also features built-in Bluetooth LE connectivity and a free HOIST® Bikes app that tracks and compares the user’s workouts.
The HOIST LeMond exercise bikes in Portland come equipped with a built-in generator that powers the computer console, displaying 13 output settings including time, distance, calories, RPM, heart rate, level, and more. The tilt-and-push wheel system allows the bike to be moved easily, and the smooth and quiet Poly-V Belt never needs to be replaced or oiled. Riders will love the comfort features, like the ergonomically designed handle bar with dual bottle holder and the easily adjustable indexing lever with 20 different resistance levels. The dual-sided pedals feature SPD clips and pedal cages, and the bike is equipped with a pre- and post-workout stretch plate.
Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we are proud to back our LeMond Elite cycle bikes with an exceptional warranty. One-hundred percent of all LeMond indoor cycle bikes at Portland Fitness are tested prior to final packaging by the manufacturer. Our expert staff is ready to help you get outfitted with the perfect exercise bike in Portland.
- Magnetic resistance provides smooth frictionless resistance
- Built-in LCD computer monitor with 13 output settings including power (watts),
- time, distance, calories, cadence (RPM), heart rate*, level, max cadence, max
- power, max heart rate *When paired with heart rate strap (not included)
- A built-in generator powers the computer console
- Rear flywheel design protects from sweat and corrosion
- One-of-a-kind CaloriePUMPTM to track calories with every pedal stroke Ô Poly-V Belt for a smooth and quiet ride. Our belt never
- needs to be replaced or oiled
- Built-in Bluetooth LE connectivity
- Free HOIST Bikes app to track and compare your workouts
- Universal seat and handlebar fore / aft and vertical adjustments
- Easy-to-adjust indexing lever with 20 resistance levels
- Equipped with dual-sided pedals featuring both SPD clips
- and pedal cages
- Heavy duty spline crank for extra durability
- Frame designed with protective covers repels
- sweat and prevents cleat scratching on the frame
- Interchangeable performance seat
- Pre and post workout stretch plate
- Ergonimcally designed handle bar integrated with dual bottle holder Ô Secure seat and handle bar lock keeps the user from sliding
- the seat or handle bar completely off the bike
- Tilt-and-push wheel system allows the bike to be easily moved around
- Length: 54.28 - 65.5” (137.80 - 166.37 cm) Ô Width: 23.78” / 60.40 cm
- Height: 41.40 - 54.75” (105.10 - 139.07 cm) Ô Machine Weight: 116.00 lb (52.62 kg) Ô Flywheel Weight: 7.50 lb (3.40 kg)
- User Height Range: 58.00” (147 cm)
- to 78.00” (198 cm) tall
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lb (159 kg) Ô Final Gear Ratio: 1:10
- Narrow 164mm Q factor
The HOIST LeMond Series Elite Cycling Bike is manufactured to the most exacting standards - with 100% of all bikes tested prior to final packaging to insure customer satisfaction. This allows us to offer you an exceptional warranty on our Portland exercise bikes.