The WaterRower Xeno Müller Signature Edition has been specifically designed in collaboration with US Olympian and single scull record holder Xeno Müller. This special edition rower features a wider 17″ handle and lower footrests for an increased range. Another special feature is Xeno’s signature included on the rails of either side of the rower thus inspiring you to row like an Olympian! Comes with the complimentary online indoor rowing workout library.
Benefits of the WaterRower
- A Lifelong Investment – The WaterRower in either wood or metal construction is engineered for life, making it the perfect investment for your health.
- Unique WaterFlywheel Resistance – Infinitely variable, smooth and natural, te WaterRower’s self-regulating resistance is suitable for any user.
- Award Winning Design – The WaterRower has won design industry accolades and has been exhibited at London’s Museum of Design
- Soothingly Silent – The WaterRower is designed to be non-intrusive, distinctly quieter than air resistance rowers, mechanical treadmills, and other cardio equipment.
- Minimal Space – The WaterRower has a surprisingly compact footprint and stores conveniently upright when not in use.
- Low Maintenance – Unlike chain driven air rowing machines, there is no need to oil chains or clean vents. Each WaterRower comes supported by an extensive factory backed warranty.
- No Running Costs – With no external power cord required, you can workout wherever you want.
- Ethically Produced – Handcrafted in the USA fromm sustainably managed Appalachian Forest hardwoods.
- Performance Monitor – Designed to be simple to operate with a QuickStart function, while offering a feature-rich range of advanced options for users that desire more information.
The Ultimate Cross Trainer
- The WaterRower exercises all major muscle groups uniformly, making it the most efficient aerobic workout available.
- The WaterRower’s fluid, even stroke is superior in its natural replication of on-water rowing, eliminating the unpleasant mechanical fatigue associated with conventional rowing machines.
- Other common aerobic exercise quipment such as treadmills, cycles, and ellipticals use considerably less muscle mass, burn fewer calories and generate less exercise benefit.
- Burn in excess of 1,000 calories per hour
- Work 84% of your muscle mass
- Target core muscles and strengthen posture, helping to reduce back ailments
- Work joints through a full range of motion, improving joint health an flexibility
- Seated, non-load-bearing and low impact; rowing removes stress on the injury-prone joints of the ankles, knees and hips
Includes Series 4 performance monitor
Award Winning Design – The WaterRower has been designed to set it apart from other fitness equipment, featuring an attention to detail unseen in other exercise equipment
Refined Design – The WaterRower has been designed to set it apart from other fitness equipment, featuring an attention to design refinement unseen in other exercise equipment.
Hand Crafting – WaterRower’s wooden models are handcrafted from a selection of the world’s finest hard woods (Ash, Cherry, Walnut, Beech and Oak).. Each model is hand finished and coated with Danish oil giving it a deep penetrating Lustre
Sustainably Eco-Friendly – all our wooden models are crafted from the finest Appalachian hardwoods sourced ONLY from replenishable forests
- In Use: Length – 82.25” / 209 cm, Width – 22.25” / 57 cm, Height – 20” / 51 cm
- Stored: Depth – 20” / 51 cm, Width – 22.25” / 57 cm, Height – 82.25” / 209 cm
- Weight: 66.5 lbs / 30.5 kg (dry), 103.5 lb / 47 kg (17 l of water)