With this compact functional trainer at Portland Fitness from the trusted brand TRUE, you’ll be able to target all of your major muscle groups to complete an ultimate full-body workout. Or convert the Quickfit into an indoor rowing machine with its sliding seat and row handle attachment for a challenging aerobic exercise. Fully illustrated instructions are included for performing a variety of leg exercises, like squats, kickbacks, and inner/outer thigh workouts. Illustrations also include chest press, lat pulldowns, pec fly, and seated row exercises. To work out shoulders and arms, consult the provided instructions for overhead press, lateral raise, triceps extension, or biceps curls. A variety of core exercises can also be performed on the TRUE Quickfit functional trainer offered at Portland Fitness, including the abdominal crunch and torso rotation.
TRUE is a leading brand in premium fitness equipment, providing high-quality innovative workout machines that offer a smooth exercise experience and a durable product. With easy-to-use machines that combine convenient features with expert design, you can get a high-quality workout right at home. When you invest in a fitness machine for your home gym, you’ll want a piece of equipment that is safe, easy to use, and built to last. The TRUE Quickfit machine at Portland Fitness is a unique, compact functional trainer that meets all of those needs.
The Quickfit functional trainer is the perfect solution for any home gym where space may be a challenge. With its single-tower design and fold-up seat, the TRUE Quickfit won’t take up much space and can easily fit into a corner of your home gym. With a modern style and quality construction, this functional trainer at Portland Fitness is an all-in-one workout machine and a great choice for any full-body workout.
Targets all major muscle groups in one machine
- Fold-up seat reduces footprint for storage purposes
- Single tower design allows Quickfit to fit perfectly in any corner
- Sliding seat design and row handle attachment convert Quickfit into an indoor rower for maximum aerobic and anaerobic conditioning
- Color-coded procedure label includes beginning and ending positions for 19 exercises broken into 6 categories: Legs, Chest & Back, Shoulders, Arms, Core, and Sports Specific exercises
- Pivoting back pad, adjustable seat, and dual rubber coated foot placements offer support for upper body push and pull exercises.