CS4 Cardio Strider – Featuring a Swivel Seat with Motorized Seat Height Adjustments
The Inspire CS4 Cardio Strider at Portland Fitness offers all the benefits of a low-impact cardio workout, such as an increased metabolism, improved heart health, and reduced joint injury, in addition to increased strength and endurance. The linear path of the pedals, with a simple back-and-forth leg movement, allows you to work your leg muscles and glutes with less stress placed on your knees. Meanwhile, the upper body gets a great workout using the moving handlebars.
The Inspire CS4 Cardio Strider at Portland Fitness was initially designed as a rehab machine, so its unique design creates a non-circular motion that’s different from other cardio machines. It focuses on taking stress off the knees, hips, and lower back using a motion that makes for a more comfortable workout. Engage your total body with this elliptical strider at Portland Fitness by moving the foot pedals and handlebars simultaneously, or choose to focus on lower or upper body only. For a lower-body workout, place your hands on the stationary handles near the monitor instead of the moving handlebars. For arms, easily switch between a chest/back workout to a biceps/triceps workout by flipping the handles. In addition, the handles on this elliptical strider at Portland Fitness telescope in and out to lengthen the handlebars for a comfortable fit.
Twelve preset programs include a variety of resistance levels, workout focus areas, and heart-rate specific programs. Twenty levels of resistance will allow you to tone your arms and legs by increasing the resistance to a more challenging level. The swivel seat allows for safe and easy access by rotating a full 90 degrees left or right. Plus, easily adjust the height of the seat for a more comfortable ride using the motorized seat height adjustment. Monitor your heart rate using the built-in handle sensors or the included heart rate strap. Come into any of our showrooms in the Portland area for this elliptical striders. Try out all these features on the Inspire CS4 Cardio Strider today.
- Swivel Seat rotates 90* left and right, offering easy access
- Motorized Seat Height Adjustment directly on screen, for ease of use
- Silent Poly V Belt Drive System provides whisper quiet operation
- Friction Free Electro-Magnetic Resistance System means no wearing parts
- Friction Locking Handles for added adjustability
- Contact Heart Rate sensors built into the handles
- Polar T31 Heart Rate Strap included
- Handles Flip to switch between chest/back and biceps/triceps workout
- Resistance starts at an ultra-easy 10 watts
- Stride Length ranging from 12″ to 15″ based on foot position
- Simple Back and Forth Reciprocating Leg Movement drives through the hips to reduce knee stress
- Computer Console Bright Blue Backlight LCD display is easy to read in low or bright light
- Computer has 12 Preset Programs; 6 auto-resistance, 3 focus, and 3 heart rate specific programs
Dimenions: Length 72″ x Width 36″ x Height 55″
User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
Residential: Lifetime Frame, 7 year parts, 1 year labor
Full Commercial: 10 years frame, 2 year parts, 1 year labor