Elliptical 201: Interval Workout
Ignite your metabolism with this 20 minute elliptical workout.
- Select the Interval 1:1 program.
- Hold on to the moving handles to increase your core involvement.
- Breathe normally and reduce speed or resistance if you are struggling to speak.
- Set your recovery interval to Resistance 4, Crossramp 8.
- After completing the first 2 minutes, set your work interval to Resistance 8, Crossramp 12.
- Leave your machine settings the same for all intervals, and it will automatically adjust from recovery to work every two minutes. All you need to do is modify your direction and steps per minute.
Boost Your Fitness
Finish off your workout with these three foundational core exercises:
- 2 sets of 30 second planks
- 2 sets of 30 second glute bridges
- 2 sets of 15 reverse crunches